Need More Help?

It's not over yet; let's work together!


It's true that everything needs to be individualized for students with Autism. SOme things work for some that do not work for others. My best tip to give you all is this, scaffold as much as you can in the classroom! Remember to be student oriented; the goal is that students are learning the materials. As a student who's been now the student and the teacher in a classroom, it's a far easier said than done task of scaffolding.

I will do my best to continue to find tips and tricks for subjects for students with Autism.

Here's where you come in, if you have ANY tips and tricks and/or teaching strategies that aid our Autistic students to grow, learn and cope with the mainstream classroom, let me know! I will gladly post them and give you the credit!

Thank you all so much and let's continue to talk about Autism!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Breakdown IEP

Video: Integration Overview